Subscribe Us

Recommendations

 Recommendations There are always three losers at the turn of the main street, but there was no one at the turn.  I used to go a lot more and I also drank Bandi, so I started refusing to take it away. Many have passed away but now they are gone.  But when I saw the fee, the young man was coming towards me, so where did the whole thing come from?  And there was a wrestler's wrestler, he didn't make it even today. His eyes were also deprived of head and were turning red like air. What's the matter? I asked. Yes, say yes.  You must know my feet, Frica Lola. She has one eye. "Oh, I'm sad.  How did it go  Did an accident happen?  Forgetfulness splashed on his face.  Lal Lal, she lived all the time and water kept flowing from it.  You know  You are sitting on the losing ground with Baba.  So what happened to Baba Ji yesterday when Baba passed through Misri Shah, a sage was doing sarma.  Baba brought sarma and did not say that it would cause redness of the eye. Tahkim swore by Allah's Apostle and also said that if you do not go then grab me by the neck on the Day of Resurrection.  I also said that Hakim Khuda is putting Rasool in the middle, so take a little salga.  Aman also gave the same advice.  He recited Luqman Hakim, King of Wisdom and turned the stitch in his eye.  Just then what happened or I swear by Yuki since the time of the eye.  If you are not tired, then pick up the cigarette holder's chair. ”)  Did I limit you too?  It would have been further now. 

Recommendations


Mamtorit was taken in the eyes of the vaccine.  He said, "May God bless you. What are you going to do?"  That's how Baba found out.  Then someone said that if you boil or wash the spinach greens and wash them all, then haha, you clean it and do it, your eye is either extinguished.  In our house, Babu will be near.  He was taken to a hospital, then found.  There is space in both.  In the afternoon, one from Rajgarh told Choon that he would be admitted to Salamio Hospital.  Her recommendation was met in Brande.  That too is not the case.  But Babu's evening has come and there is no doctor or nurse yet and I have said that he will cure his disease.  At this time I am invited to a party, name or dhikr load actor Khalitar I said there is a doctor, Dr. Imrani.  Say hello to them.  It will work.  

Dr. Bihar

If not, yesterday I left with many thanks for your hands and feet.  Then I found an empty ta nga.  As I walked past the front door of Naga Mayo Hospital, I saw Ferka talking to a guard.  Apparently, Dr. Bihar's address must have been missing.  Once Mini came to go to the hospital and tell Jabbar Sahib but now Nika had gone ahead and I was already late.  After going some distance, the horse slipped and fell and fell for ten minutes.  Then when I got up and started walking, once my master's scooter passed by a woman near me.  Bajta Rasahib!  I made chalayanagar when my voice came out loud.  No matter, I thought I'd give it to you tomorrow.  This is the first thing I will do tomorrow.  When I returned home at night, I found out that Fika had come to Chawan and was told to call me.  And if all else fails, get ideas from others.  I wondered who would call then.  If it is four o'clock in the morning and the vaccination is done, I will accept the thank you page. I had not got out of bed in the morning when the vaccination knocked on the door.  It turned out that Sahib was not on duty at night.  His duty is today.  Did your father go out in the cold of December?  I expressed concern in my own way.  Yes, he said, but this is not the case.  You didn't see our house ...  I have been lying for ten years.  And his eye?  ' ' I asked . 

Goodness

If so, she is gone.  The wind in Leica will send its inhabitants to the highway.  I said, "When there is goodness in the eye, I do it in the face of helplessness."  Till he came to me.  The house of fodder and then he spoke humbly and went with the position.  I can't get enough sleep in my body yet.  ۔  ۔  I give cards and drink.  Don't show Wood or son.  What a love  I will go and ask for the area to work against it.  He took the card from me and walked away as if the world where the car of Mar Rai was opened now is now a helpless, very poor world.  Will pray  And I was sure that the word would go into whether it was completely extinguished by Allah or a little bit of Mati.  I was absent from the house all day and Nika did not let Maria in my house all day.  It is said that it is the turn of Monday and the turn of Monday.  Lay shocked me once.  I promised him that I would definitely go tomorrow.  It is evening now.  The next day I had to go all the way.  When they did it at night, they found out that Fika Kianand and I spent more time at home for three days after that.  Has been  There are so many types it's hard to say.  Why did Rasa Hasab name or speak?  But she could have met me because she said more.  I called them.

Eyes of the victim

The tribe of the tribe became a red and his eyes in the eyes of the victim. Why do I say why it is taking repeatedly, see, read the trouble. "Then I came from there. My feet were slowly raising, but the mind was likely to eat defeat. The night went away from the night, but in the morning the fighter was present at the door. Son was here to your entrepreneurship, but now he has sent Sapo Cookie in the hospital of Lucknow. Beth will be a good or happen. Today I got the same together. The ruins were fallen. If you can get it. "I said. I go and do Dr. Barnicon. "I did not call but doctor could not meet. Then engagement was talked. After five days later, I saw the fool, thought that in the eyes, they would turn away with the street and ran away from there, but I came to me and said. Babu does not understand what kind of creation will be the waves of your favor. "The lie took hold of my rent from the ear and removed them. Come back to you? "Bow perf. It has also been returned and the operation also has happened. Strip is opened on Friday. Pray as "I said. Allah will have mercy. 

Babu Jailed

"Then he said to pray on Friday evening or crying. Babu Jailed, he went out. One was one, the other has also been affected. It is said that now the first operation is a wound, then the second operation will be and the other eye will also be "I conlained it and took him with a shop with a shop, but unfortunately there were no other than the opponent. Then I misunderstood that you will go tomorrow and get the doctor. If they do not get in the hospital, they will catch them at home. If you go to the other day, then you should do the doctor's attention. They were missing again. Akharahi also disappeared. Taken Exactly the turmeric hover. Perhaps the knock knock on the door after the week. The servant came and told that Facha has come to flies. I also asked her to the servant. Have you told him that I exist? "Yes'. "The servant said. Just got out of my mouth. Big nations are a dim "I scolded it and said. "Go that two clothes are changing. Let's come "Dress up so I changed, but I started trying to change my. The nick idea came to see how small a man is or not a matter of time. It's a eyes and I am going to lie. I belive in front of fucked 17.

There is nothing that I can do for you.  Then I fell asleep from the office which I had to pay in front of the fair in this manner. Let him know and let him not be sad.  ۔  I came out and started crying as soon as Tofi spoke.  Babu is the only one who doesn't know anything, his voice is full.  I said my truthful words to each other in a bottle.  The thing is that you are soaked with tears, like a child, you pick up a round red rag and say that Abu is not in me.  How do I say thank you?  My dad is fine  Both his eyes are well.  It has been given by Allah and you have given it.  You have bought me, Babuji. I will be your servant for the rest of my life.  And I said with a very long, very deep breath.  Did not talk  Does not matter .  (Cotton, rice)

Post a Comment

0 Comments