Subscribe Us

Fairy princess

Fairy princess

Fairy princess:

The students had a great time visiting the double meaning of Sidani B.  The good Mughals of the fort used to hold their ears in front of them.  In palaces where a new pair of islas, a new form of tikai was mentioned and these were called.  Begums of the city also had their talents.  Everyone was staring at them.  Today the palanquin is coming that the big government has called.  Yesterday Dolly stood that Nawab Sultan Jahan Begum has remembered.  Rare was the opportunity, not the day.  Somewhere in the morning there are guests, somewhere in the evening, but the name of Sai remains.  Old age came, then hands and feet answered. Eyes became blurred. Now who would ask?  The world and meaning.  You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh?  Losing time is not a companion.  There was no one to support him.  When she was very upset, a Mir Sahib lived in the neighborhood. His wife took pity on him and kept him with her.  I have heard that she was the daughter of a very noble family. Her family was destroyed in Marina Gardi.  The widows of the year became widows.  In those days remarriage was considered a major defect.  He took up the profession of Moghlani and passed away due to his skill.  Youth was cut off from honor, earned well, took thousands of rupees in reward but could not keep it.  Hatim of heart and temperament were soft and the only flaw in the old Sharifs is that they do not value time.  Forget the needlessness of God.  There is no thought of spoiling in the created time.  We know that this will be the last watch.  Sidani's youthful stones are also a victim of this wrong notion.  Old age is gone.  When the powers were betrayed, the eyes were opened and the dark days of life had to be completed with the help of others.  Mir Sahib's family, from the youngest to the oldest, were all extremely cheerful and God-fearing.  Each Sidani Lee was left in the presence of a God-sent guest.  Sedani B. For two or four days, she remained sad and embarrassed.

King Begum 

When the goods arrived, King Begum said: “Lo, B. Sidani, now show your skill.  I have heard your praise a lot.  When we know that your name will be in Parastan too.  I was very worried in my heart as to what I would do here in Allah.  He is the eater of honor.  Let it be morning, whatever comes to me, be present.  He laughed and said: "Sidani B, there is neither day nor night in Parastan. There is only one season and one time.  You start work whenever you want. ”I asked in surprise:“ So don't people sleep here?  She said: "What is the use of sleeping here?  Our hobby is sightseeing at eight o'clock.  Tired of the parasites, they went to the dreams of the newcomers.  Sister, I saw that the name of real sleep is not even in my eyes.  No bloating in the stomach, no heaviness in the head, no nagging, no freezing. I thought why delay.  Katar Beyont's equipment was already there.  In the name of Allah, the couple started cutting and from that time on, they started to sew and sew.  I was sitting on one side, busy with my work.  On the other hand, the thrones of dancing and singing fairies were coming down.  Do it, dance was like palms flying in the air.  What are you asking Begum!  It was a spectacle of God's power, but I was anxious to get home quickly and get rid of it.  She would look up and start running her needle.  Sacrifice of her work, charity, hard work, Gusha's intellect gave such a job and already the couple was overwhelmed.  The princess's face also blossomed with joy.  Now what happened? I got horses in my hands and feet.  The work of the day began in hours.  The story is very long.  In the end, all the couples got stuck and got stuck.  How many days did it take?  Who can i  There was no counting of days.  Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  During this time the princess, especially the princess, fell in love with me.  "Aunt Sidani" "Aunt Sidani" used to dry his mouth.  She would sit next to me for hours and watch me run the needle. You know, staying close has a big effect.  I also fell in love with her forgetfulness, but what a heartbreaker it was to be lying here.  She would not let me take home memories.  Alas, he did not forget his part even in La Parastan.  Finally, when all the work was done according to his wishes, I said: 'Holy Prophet!  God made me cry.  Mulla took my honor.  Congratulations to the government princess on her wedding and the princess wearing this pair.  Now leave the slave.  King Begum said: Sidani B, we want you to go and see the princess's wedding.  "I would say Pitch is full of my heart, but I thought that Sidani is crazy?"  So the fire of Kha is not good in excess.  If it gets damaged in a short time, then burn it to dust.  Go to hell.  Come on.

semi-crown 

The feathers of many colors and so sticky that the eye was not visible, she was sitting with a semi-crown on her head and the clothes of all three are of one color, so tell me.  The clock changed four colors.  When I arrived, it was limited, but my hands and feet were shaking.  Not out of fear, but out of surprise that by God, there are calm people waking them up or in a dream it is a fairy tale, and if waking up I remember a fairy flying here I see if the house has to be turned upside down or not?  With this thought she reached the throne.  The king smiled at my panic and King Begum said to me: “Come!  Come on Sidney!  Are you in a good mood  I heard that you are very scared on the way.  I said: "I pray to the Holy Prophet and how to be afraid of the Holy Prophet.  If Allah Almighty had not helped her, she would have been struggling to survive.  In the name of charity.  The king and all the courtiers stood up and the king began to say: 'Sidani b!  You know how much respect we have for that name.  "I thanked God in my heart that no matter what, the people are Muslims and now they are not afraid of anything.  King Begum, do not make us sinners, point to a chair and say: Sit down.  Yes why were you scared  "I said, 'Government, why not be afraid?'  One alone, the other breathless clutches, then the one who was with me, his face was so scary that my breathlessness kept going.  On hearing this, the princess laughed and said: "Mother Begum, Bakar Gadhamwa is a great Shri. He must have shown his form somewhere."  She began to look around. King Begum was overwhelmed that the words of the princess had not done anything to our hearts in the face of Sidani. She smiled and was not afraid.  How are you looking at all these beautiful shapes? The fairy mentioned by my son Sabeel is a jinn and jinn are of course shapes.  I will come. ”The effect of the food was felt in all of them. Special reading was done. What was the food, the charisma of Allah's power.  There was no bread of any kind, no sign, no palao, no yolk. Haka Baka was looking at each other's faces so that King Begum would smile and say: “Sidani B!  Rastan food. You are a guest, if you raise your hand, eat more.

Princess Alhar laughed 

There are trees and the fruits that have blossomed in them have not been seen by Allah.  Princess Alhar laughed at one of my cousins ​​and said,  That would be fun.  "Believe me, Begum, believe me, I broke a zealot and put it in my mouth, what can I say, did anyone in Delhi eat such a bonnet pilaf?"  Elder girl: "You go to the castle a lot. Didn't you eat such delicious palao even there?"  That u-boss, that water and salt was something else. Yes, sister, just what happened, those who ate the food, but those whose name was heard, took care of them and Allah, your glory, the same fun was enjoyed.  Surprisingly, when one fruit was plucked, the other came out immediately in its place. The flower buds that tasted, were sweet.  Thoughts come to mind or the glass of power came to his mouth automatically. The glass of ruby ​​and such a bubble that water could be seen gushing from outside.  M  Don't ask  Allah Allah did not wipe the water sweet, so fragrant, so white, there is no water.  I don't know what it was. After all, I thought the addresses should be seen.  At the same time the idea of ​​betel came to mind.  I still eat very little betel today but it is definitely a habit to eat after eating.  Now that the leaves were falling, I smelled the aroma of betel in my mouth, then it was found out that the glory kept in the perfume came to the dog.  It is said that Muhammad Shah Rangeela's Kokla Hai Jiha used to eat betel leaves, in the Red Fort before or after that no one got it  Omar used to be cold.  Musk and amber were lying and the water of true pearls is unreal in front of him.  As she breathed in, new fragrances came and went.  Now sister!  King Begum, whose name was Zamz Di Pari, ordered the princesses to bring the princess's clothes.  Boats upon boats began to arrive at the station.  I lost my mind when I saw the clothes and the jumping edge.  I have seen pairs of great queens and princesses, I have also seen Noor Bai's Patwaz in which she used to carry jewels, but what about these captors.  Ghauniya's clothes, Gaja's.  The eye did not stop.  Gulshan made of flowing pearls made of silk and gold wire.  Ayari has less dreams and Riyadh that he will not be able to witness and remember.  There was the effect of colorful jewelry.

country is Parastan

So worry about what happened.  Why did you go  What kind of country is Parastan?  What did you see there?  Sidani remembers that story, then the snake starts returning to the liver.  The fairy princess, whose pair had gone to eat, was very upset.  The other fairies also said, "Sir, stay here."  Who in the world is yours now?  But I did not believe one.  I was unfortunate to see the bears of human beings like me.  That Tawallah put mercy in your heart which became the abode of Gurgarh, otherwise you would have stumbled at my doorsteps. Mir Sahib's wife:  What power does a servant have to snatch from a hungry pulp or a full stomach?  Everyone eats their own destiny.  What is our origin in dealing with someone?  He is forcing us to serve you, Sidani. Well, now let me tell you my daughter's story.  It was two days ago that the marriage of Nawab Azam's only daughter was being prepared.  The couple were sleeping.  First of all, I had to stay there day and night.  When the work became light, she would leave during the day and return home in the evening. One day, like children run away from school, I also did not want to go and came from many places, did not go. Maybe it was Friday.  How many days had passed since bathing. Very bathing, it was evening.  I love bonnet pilaf.  Mama cooked bonnet palao and was lying down exhausted.  Palau was on his tail when someone from outside called out: "Sedani B Kosarkar has remembered.  Penis is bad, come on as soon as you sit down.  "I used to go with big nails.  It was against my habit to stand up and leave my brother's cooked thing untimely, but I did not deny what was happening and as I was sitting, put on a white sheet and got on board.  Nawab Sahib Kamil must have come from my house.  Qazi came out of the fence and came to Khanum's bazaar.  At first I had no idea.  When it was too late and the voice of Hutu Bacho was not heard, the lamps of the bazaar were not seen shining, then the curtain opened.  What I see now is that the forest is swaying and the penny is flying away like money.  The heart pounded.  Sensations began to appear in the body.  Hands and feet became cold because of this anger.  Where is Memo Kahar taken?  Which government is in this jungle?  But Marta would not do it, hardening my heart, I raised my voice and asked: O less fortunate!  Where are you going to take me?  What kind of government is that?  Someone replied, "Sidani B, why are you angry?"  The king has called for peace. 

kitchen and cook.

Then his heart also opened and it seemed as if his hands were trembling, his eyes were thick and he could hardly have survived but he had eaten all his life.  How can you eat cotton wool for free?  What do you do for advice in reciting Qur'an?  Teach them to draw on two veins.  When it was evening, I would go to the kitchen and cook.  After Isha prayers, there were stories of big twists.  The stories would be so good that even adults would come.  Pir Sahib and his wife were both happy that God sent Sedani B to train the children.  Where is such a noble, fasting, skilled teacher available only on bread?  The children became so addicted that they sat with Sidani B. day and night.  It was well known that Sidani had also become a paranoid.  The king had invited them to ask for a dowry for their money and they had stayed there and seen great spectacles.  The family members were pious, but they did not realize that if they asked Syedani B, they would say, "Are you a fan of Kayani?"  Well done, but you didn't?  One day it was a winter night.  The curtains of the corridors were hanging, the little children were sitting in the halls and the older boys and girls were sitting around the hearth listening to the story.  When it was mentioned that Ka Kare Yogi saw the princess, she blew away the cotton with mapping, she said.  سیدانی بی!  Those who say that there was also a man of the king of the pagans had taken the pagans and you brought great rewards and honors from there, what is this?  Habit - Sidani: "Yes, I have a wife, but I have been called many times by jinns and fairies. Mir Sahib had a wife and you left without beating?"  Fear Blakeen did what she did, strengthened her heart. She left remembering Al. If she didn't go or cry, what a calamity it would be.  What can I say, "It did not happen to them at the time. In return for what I have now given to the breast, Mir Sahib's wife said," Something has happened.  How many people run away from Biari and when even the greatest sorrow comes, they have to suffer. They are not tired. These are all things to say. They are afraid of words of fear.  If you are not Sahib's wife, then you will be.

Sidani B!  

Fairy princess


It was as if someone was talking to a panel.  When I opened my mouth and saw Jude, what can I say, Begum, what can I say?  There were no rumors.  Now you are scared.  Close your eyes and start reciting the word.  It was left in a heap.  After a few minutes, he dared to die again.  If you want, don't take me off.  He said: Sidani B!  Don't worry  We and our king believe in Syeds very much.  Keep in mind, there must have been some inconvenience.  Our princess is getting married.  Get dressed  You will get as much as you ask for.  Look, he is our perfect king in front of us.  With great difficulty, I tore my eyes in fear and saw that the palanquin was really placed on a magnificent door.  The light seemed so young.  If the needle falls, then pick it up and enjoy that there was no sun, no moon, no lanterns, no lines.  They are men running around here and there. There were strange sounds coming from the sky.  I forgot all the trouble by watching this show. I was wondering which king's palace is this?  Even our king does not have this commotion.  In fairy tales such a fairy, as heard, such a fairy, with hair on her shoulders, feathers on her arms, came to me and I said in a voice,  Let's get you inside the quilt. I got out of the water and covered myself with a sheet and walked along with the fairy. What can I say, what's inside?  The people were wandering around wandering. China did not see or hear this. The trunk of every true silver branch of gold, the leaves of emeralds, the place of fruits was not the same, somewhere sapphire or topaz.  They seemed to be scattered. Pearls were pouring out of the fountains. As if I was shining. There were buds that were straight pearls.  Arrived. What can I say about the decoration of Baradari. I have seen the gates of the fort but I have not seen anything like it till today. Hundreds of red, green, blue, yellow, odyssey, white chairs.  Were children  They were colored crystals or something so transparent that they passed by and they were sitting in a big torso dressed as Hussain Pari.  I sat on a large ruby ​​throne under a canopy with diamonds and drinking water.  A girl about fourteen or fifteen years old in the side of Badshah Begum.

Fairy princess

He went to his house and folded his hands and said: You are lucky to get married to the princess, let me go.  There were tears in Princess Ben's eyes.  Why do you go to Sidani P?  Our hearts are pounding, don't go stay here.  "I have a heart attack.  He said to himself with great difficulty: "Sedani, you are the guardian, wife, do not burden yourself. If you call me, she will come."  One's world cannot be missed.  The soil is happy in the soil.  "Shehrzadi got up a little angry and had something.  King Begum said: "Six plains is your will.  Goodbye  And this is the word that Bakr ordered the donkey to deliver to the house of Sidani B. Kuan.  Warning!  There was some kind of mischief in Jurai and look at the rewards and honors that the king has given to Sidani B. Putting them all in a palanquin.  The same fairy child who brought me down from Paki.  Take it with you  There was a palanquin outside the gate, and a man in the form of a man was standing by.  I sat in the palanquin and started talking to the air in the palanquin.  Sitting in the palanquin, I looked around to see where the king of the pagans had given his rewards and honors, what he could see in the darkness.  He started weaving with his hands.  Many pebbles were found in one corner.  Burnt that hair.  There were giants, they prayed here too.  The reward of the house of statement is honor.  Well, baby, get millions.  When I reached home safely, my soul got a big reward and secretly, one by one, they started throwing pebbles and then through the curtain.  The rule is that the path to happiness is cut short.  I came home with my eyes closed.  A palanquin was placed in the doorway.  The lamp was burning.  But the ones that turned upside down and the light of the lamp that fell, what do I see that the pebbles that I was understanding again, are jewels.  By the way, I had given everything.  There were only two or four left. He lost his head and lost so much wealth.  What was the point of throwing?  It was like that, then she would come home and throw it away but sister!  Where does the loss of destiny go?  I was not destined even then.  One by one Perman became full of mind.  There were only four exits left.  He took it and landed with great difficulty.  When I reached the house, the bonnet was stuck on the tail just like the pilaf.  Big B, the cook, was praying Maghrib prayers.  After asking for prayers, he asked: "Begum, did you get your feet out of the way, is it okay?"  I said in my heart: Sell, one or two, God knows how many months it took in the worshipers and the rice has not even come here yet and I said to the big B, yes B, I was hungry and nothing was right.  ۔  She came from the road.  I will go tomorrow, God willing.  (Some Strange Settlements of Delhi)

Post a Comment

0 Comments